Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Finance Business Partner
Our established and well known client is a global leader within their industry and is now looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their Finance Team in Wolverhampton.
If you are keen on European travel (once a month for a day) in return of providing financial reporting and have experience of implementing cost control initiatives then this could be a great next step in your career!
There is opportunity to Business Partner with Operational and Business Unit Management, with plans for progression to a Financial Controller level so this would also be an exciting position for those looking to develop.
Reporting into the UK Group Financial Controller a Finance Business Partner will gain exposure to:
- Internal and external reporting, producing monthly management accounts, group returns, budgeting, forecasting, KPI's, statutory returns and explaining financial performance.
- Ensuring robust internal controls are in place with adherence to company financial policies and purchase authorisations.
- Supplier pricing, cost and stock control
- Continuous systems, reports and management information development
The Finance Business Partner will ideally be:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Part-Qualified, QBE or Qualified.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with a keen interest in cost reduction and value creation.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Office skills.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £40,000 and an excellent benefits package including opportunity to travel once a month to a European country. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 ✉