Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in an exclusive partnership with a high-growth global manufacturing business in Wolverhampton, who are looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner, with a focus on supply chain. The finance function within this business is going through an exciting period of growth, with a number of opportunities arising within a number of business units within the group.
There is excellent career potential in this role, with the opportunity to step up into a more senior position in the next 2 years, as well as opportunities at an international level, if this is of interest.
You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid fashion, with at least 2 days a week from home. Salary for the position is up to £70K, plus a strong package on top.
The role would be a fantastic fit for a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) accountant, with strong business partnering skills, who has experience of working within a supply chain environment.
You will have a curious mindset, have the confidence to constantly review and challenge data and have the ability to identify risks and opportunities in current processes.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner position:
- Providing accurate and timely insight and analysis to key stakeholders across the business, which will support decision making and contribute to the achievement of the business's goals and objectives
- Driving improved performance, process excellence and cost control with key stakeholders, through strong business partnering
- Ownership of the business case model
- Ensuring all project reports and forecasts are submitted to the central finance function on time and accurately
- Analysing new project forecast, whilst developing a view on robustness, risk, timing and opportunity
- Providing meaningful supporting commentary when required, on variance analysis
- Compliance with accounting policies, especially long-term contract accounting, FAR 12 and FAR 15
The following experience is required for this Finance Business Partner position:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Strong and proven business partnering skills within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Proven and relevant commercial finance experience
- Experience of planning, forecasting, modelling, partnering and analysis
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Experience with ERP systems, specifically SAP