Solihull, West Midlands
£65000 - £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
The Finance Business Partner Saas role…
…Is to be the commercially minded and financially trained key point of contact for the commercial team, helping to drive better business decisions and support ongoing transformation change. It is to challenge the teams to always do better.
Responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner include…
- Building, facilitating and maintaining strong internal and external stakeholder relationships for the purpose of ensuring my stakeholders are informed and have a clear understanding and awareness of financial information to help guide better commercial business decisions.
- Supporting stakeholders with business case submissions, influencing options selected and advocating financial recommendations that are best aligned to objectives.
- Identifying and investigating variances to plan and forecast on a routine basis, supporting the business to identify and minimise financial risk and issues early.
- Advising and collaborating with stakeholders to support training & education with a view to drive self-sufficiency and autonomous decision making.
- Actively displaying the business behaviours and supporting wellbeing and continual development of colleagues.
- Contributing to strategic and operational prioritisation debates, and drive collaboration.
Some 'great to haves' for the Finance Business Partner are…
- Significant Post Qualified Experience
- Strong & effective business partnering capabilities in a commercial environment
- Experience of managing Product P&L's and Product performance
- Experienced in applying investment appraisal tools and techniques
- Experience of partnering in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Competent with interrogating complex finance systems: SAP, MS Excel, BOARD