Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a FTSE listed energy firm in the appointment of a Senior Finance Business Partner for their most commercially active and competitive division.
The business unit in question is focused on developing, operating and investing in energy projects, technologies and partnerships to accelerate the development of a clean energy future in the UK and US.
This exciting opportunity will involve leading finance support for new development projects, including Carbon Capture & Storage and Hydrogen in the UK. You will be the Finance lead for engagement with the project team, providing advice and working with stakeholders to maximise project value.
- Suitable MI to support project decisions and cost management / reporting to external stakeholders
- Senior stakeholder management including preparation for investment committees
- Successful submission of government grant claims
- Oversight of external partner funded projects and the businesses share of project spend
- Stand up of finance services into future International Joint Ventures
- Setting an appropriate project hurdle rate and helping to recover a sufficient IRR
- Working with financial modelling team and the project team to build financial business case