Finance Business Partner
Up to £50000.00 per annum + benefits & hybrid-working
10 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Tamworth in search of a Finance Business Partner. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant/analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Finance Business Partner you will report into the head of the department and is responsible for the following:
- Build strong relationships within the non-financial stakeholders to take a joined up, proactive approach to avoid budget overspends.
- To act as a financial leader within the section team through insight and challenge.
- End-to-end ownership of key account budgeting and re-forecasting processes.
- Commercial financial support appraising business projects/product launches.
- Commercial financial analysis to support pricing decisions/strategy.
- Ensure productivity targets are met through accurate forecasting & tracking.
- Drive visibility & cost control around current and future spend patterns across the section with a focus on the forward-looking implications of overspends.
- Challenge the section team to ensure an efficient balance between preferred and required.
- Track the section headcount and challenge temporary labour and overtime.
- Coach section teams in order to own and control their productivity delivery.
The ideal candidate for this Finance Business Partner role will be fully qualified with industry experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong ability to business partner & influence executive stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects, costing and group-level decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy, economics or business at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary up to £50,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!