Car, Bonus, Pension
6 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are proudly working in partnership with Aston Martin Formula One. Steeped in a history of manufacturing excellence and prowess our partner is a true British Icon with a global appeal and following.
With a significant strategic investment into almost every aspect of the organisation including the rapid development of an industry leading campus. It is a genuinely exciting time to be joining this prestigious motor sport brand on their journey to becoming one of the most outstanding, advanced technology, high performing environments in Formula One.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with senior executive leaders. Providing the Executive leadership team with accurate and insightful financial analysis & forecasting to improve decision making capabilities.
Working closely with departments across the wider business, including but not limited to; Race Operations, HR, Legal, Commercial & Marketing. You will take a proactive approach and lead on all matters regarding finance and resource. Seeking to influence decision-making and improve the understanding of business performance through delivering analysis and insight on business opportunities, providing options and scenarios for business decisions.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance Business Partnering & Regulations, you will support them in driving best practice. Using your proven skills in the analysis and management of quantitative financial data, creating tangible MI reports highlighting areas requiring improvement.
- Lead the development of all weekly and monthly financial metrics, alongside all financial planning, forecasting and reporting models
- Manage competing priorities while providing level-headed guidance, even during unexpected events
- Using the ERP and reporting tools, create effective dashboard reporting to provide budget holders with effective and accurate updates of their financial performance against budget
- Identify and implement improvements in systems and processes to ensure all work carried out is efficient and value adding
- Manage and develop direct report - Assistant Finance Business Partner
- Assist the other Finance Business Partners, Head of Financial Regulations and Financial Controller with adhoc requests to support the business when required
CAPABILITIES & BEHAVIOURS
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented whilst taking a commercially savvy approach to engaging with the wider business
- You combine your professional competency with an ability to develop new ideas, and creative solutions: you also have a track record of implementing these to great effect,
- Organised multitasker: you prioritise your workload, enabling you to meet tight deadlines, while achieving results, especially in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A proven communicator, with excellent presentation skills when working with multiple peer groups and varying levels of seniority
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Expert in use of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment, dealing with a high volume of workload
- Communicate information effectively verbally and in writing with use of graphical tools as necessary