£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Car, Bonus, Pension
7 months ago
Steeped in a history of manufacturing excellence and prowess our partner is an iconic British brand with a global appeal and following.
Due to a significant strategic investment into enhancing their capability and capacity, Gleeson recruitment Group are supporting this prestigious firm in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner to work closely with their production & engineering teams.
You will seek to build and maintain strong relationships with senior managers and their teams. You will be expected to lead on financial and resource matters, influence decision-making, improve the understanding of business performance, deliver analysis and insight on business opportunities whilst providing options and scenarios for business decisions.
Reporting directly to an experienced and energetic Finance Director, you will be an ambitious, commercially driven Finance Business Partner with a proven track record of establishing rapport and building lasting partnerships with non-financial stakeholders in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Highly commercial and influential, with proven business partnering and leadership skills
- Experience within new projects, costing and group-level decisions
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financial data into meaningful business recommendations
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Positive and resilient; enjoys a busy, fast-paced way of working
- Pro-active and enthusiastic; an ability to generate ideas and influence change
- Base Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 (DOE)
- Discretionary bonus
- Company Car Scheme
- Matched Pension
- Private medical cover