Gleeson are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner with primary responsibility for grant and operating cost finances for over a £100 million pound business based in Birmingham.
This is an exciting time join a small finance team where you will have full sight of financials and can impact business decisions. You will be joining a top performing team, where your skills will be recognised and rewarded.
Depending on experience the Finance Business Partner can expect a salary up to £35,000 per annum + a fantastic study support package and flexible / hybrid working.
- Primary responsibility for overseeing the budgeting and forecasting for designated operational areas of the business.
- Monthly management account analysis and delivery of insightful commentary into financial performance reports
- Communicate key financial performance updates to senior stakeholders.
- Support development of business case requests for additional resource and funding.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Part qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Analytically minded and numeric
- Commercially minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination and drive to succeed