£45000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an exciting and established South Birmingham retail firm as they seek to appoint a commercially driven Finance Business Partner. The business in question is a fast-paced product led organisation undergoing a sustained period of significant growth.
The business has had significant growth over the past 2 years which has increased sales and seen them take market share away from their competitors. As the Finance Business Partner this role will need an Accountant who enjoys building relationships and problem solving. There will be a lot of interaction with the sales and marketing functions, therefore the ability to interact across key functions within the business is essential.
With so much variety on offer the role will keep any Commercial Accountant busy, and due to the continuous growth, there is a unique opportunity to add real value and improve profitability. The business is happy to offer flexibility and are happy with 3 days working from home.
- Provide financial analysis and support financial modelling
- Working with Buying and Merchandising teams to identify opportunities to reduce costs, maximise margin & manage stock
- Taking ownership of the finances for the warehouse operation
- Working with internal stakeholders around constructing business cases for potential investments
- Working with the business to deliver accountability and accuracy within the budgeting and forecasting process
- Enabling the Commercial Finance team to better utilise business data
- Supporting definition and development of the finance systems roadmap including an option for budgeting & forecasting tools
- Supporting the Management Accountant and Finance Managers in the completion of the management accounts
Finance Business Partner Package:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits