£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bonus + bens
7 months ago
Finance Business Partner - Didcot, Oxfordshire
£40,000 - £50,000 + up to 10% bonus + study support if needed + 25 days holiday
Hybrid working - 2 days each week in the office and 3 working from home
Very modern offices, flexible hours, full parking on site
My client, is a growing, £45m turnover B2B business services company who have recently approved a newly created role within their Finance Department, and require an experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner to join the business. This is a very exciting time to join, as they are developing into new markets and regions, and are expanding organically, and so are excited to be able to bring on board a talented Finance Business Partner to their business.
This role will work with the finance team and the global finance teams and your role will be varied, very commercial and you will add a huge amount of value to the Commercial Finance Team.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be an integral part of the team and you will be responsible for:
- Developing strong and essential relationships across the business, and you will support the achievement of strategic objectives, through proactive commercial finance business partnering
- To deliver and develop standard and ad-hoc financial analysis to the Management Teams, to support the strategic direction of the team and drive long term sustainable growth
- Support the annual development of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Monitor performance against plan, providing challenge and insight to senior stakeholders as required
- Identifying of any opportunities for continuous improvement
- Develop financial models to provide financial insight and improve commercial awareness across the team
- To present key insights in an impactful and easy-to-understand manner through data visualisation and compelling narratives
Really critical to the success of this Finance Business Partner role will be the ability to build positive working relationships and trust within the business so that you are able to challenge and contribute to the company's performance.
Strong communication skills are crucial, along with the ability to get stuck in and ensure all deadlines are met. An essential part of the success of this role is being able to integrate well with the Finance teams and wider teams, through collaboration, best practice sharing and support.
The successful applicant will be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytical and inquisitive mind, coupled with strong, engaging communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the culture.
The successful candidate will also possess the following attributes:
- Recent ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified
- Strong analytical skills and high degree of proficiency with MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to influence and challenge and build strong relationships across the business
The business operates in both B2B and B2C markets, is multi currency, multi location and high volume so is complex in nature.
£40,000 - £50,000 (subject to experience and qualifications) + up to 10% bonus + study support if needed + 25 days holiday
Also, my client can offer continuous training, long-term stability, career progression and the opportunity to work with some great forward-thinking, team-centric and support colleagues. Also my client can offer very modern offices in Didcot, and they are also within walking distance of all good mainline train stations and bus routes.
Please get in touch for further information on this Finance Business Partner role.