£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Package
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with a well-known, prestigious manufacturing brand, as we support them through their growth phase in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner. This is a newly created role, that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and autonomous projects. With significant recent investment into the business, you will be providing support and challenge through analysis and insight, to influence commercial decisions. You will manage and lead the commercial planning process and develop consistent demand forecasts that identify new business opportunities and risk.
Reporting into the Head of the Department, you will be an ambitious, commercially-minded Finance Business Partner, with proven experience of building strong relationships within the non-financial stakeholders to take a joined up, proactive approach. You will be a true financial leader, taking ownership of key budgeting and re-forecasting processes.
- Financial support appraising business projects and product launches.
- Commercial financial analysis to support cost decisions and strategy.
- Forging a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining controls, including procedures to ensure a robust manufacturing framework.
- Preparing and reporting timely, accurate monthly financial statements with complementary performance analysis and providing insight.
- Responsibility for budgeting and forecasting including P&L, cashflow and working capital requirements.
- Ensuring the integrity of the balance sheet, including inventory and fixed assets.
- Contributing to the development and pursuit of strategic finance goals, through capital allocation and commercial decision making.
- Participation in the ongoing transformation projects including process implementation.
- Drive visibility and cost control around current and future spend patterns, reviewing implications of overspends.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Highly commercial and influential, with proven business partnering and leadership skills
- Experience within new projects, costing and group-level decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Positive and resilient; enjoys a busy, fast-paced way of working.
- Pro-active and enthusiastic; an ability to generate ideas and influence change.
- Finds reward in implementing change, setting a 'can do' example for the team.
- £60,000 - £70,000 salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Car Allowance or Scheme
- Matched Pension
- Private medical cover
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading, exciting brand with positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like you, please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718 for further information, or apply direct!