Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £60000 per annum + pension, bonus
3 months ago
I am seeking a part time Senior Finance Business Partner for a thriving Engineering company based in Buckinghamshire.
This company are part of a one of Europe's largest manufacturers employing over 5,000 people.
This is a key role within a small finance function that will provide support to the Managing Director and report to the Finance Director of the wider business.
- Key elements across revenue and costs for the month-end close reporting process
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Monthly trend analysis and variance to forecast
- Preparation of management accounts analysis to support insight into business performance and drive key improvement programmes
- Business partnering with leadership team members as required
The role requires a qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) who has proven experience of supporting senior level stakeholders.
We're Looking for People Who Have:
- Strong commercial acumen, with proven ability to drive value within company operations
- Experience of working at senior manager level with strong interpersonal skills and also capable of building effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations