Finance Business Partner in Warwickshire - 60k - 65k+ Bonus
Do you enjoy interacting with the commercial and operational teams to provide critical business information and analysis? With the drive and ambition to influence change within an organisation that are lacking support from their commercial finance teams?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a multi-billion pound start up moving to Warwickshire who are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner. This will be a unique opportunity to join an organisation in its infancy and have a considerable influence on the organisations continued growth, strategy, and processes in the future.
As the Finance Business Partner, it will be crucial to be confident building relationships with non-finance, be comfortable presenting crucial financial insight to the wider business and have previous experience challenging and influencing. Stakeholders will range from operational managers to regional directors who will have a limited understanding of finance.
The business is constantly changing, which will require a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) who is not deterred by a fast-paced environment and will thrive in a role where there is not a set routine. The business unit needs someone who has a genuine interest in reviewing the management accounts and then actually using the data available to support the MD in improving processes, reducing costs and identifying areas for business development opportunities. This is an opportunity that doesn't come up frequently and presents an opportunity to progress quickly within a business that will aggressively look to grow their market share and in return, will offer progression opportunities for individuals who can demonstrate a hunger to drive change, learn and progress.
The leadership team all have a wealth of industry knowledge and are looking for individuals who are comfortable engaging at a senior level and can presenting new ideas and actively pursue process improvements. Business partnering experience is crucial for this role and the right person for this role will need to have 2 - 3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment and strong examples of where change has been driven.
As the Finance Business Partner in Warwickshire, you will be involved in:
This role will have direct interaction with the CFO, CEO, Head of Strategy and FP&A Director to support and deliver ongoing business growth through financial and strategic analysis.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities for this role includes:
- Review and understanding of the direct cost base ensuring business needs are fulfilled by working with the business, primarily the Operations, Engineering and Procurement teams.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all key areas of the business and its underlying success drivers
- Lead the identification of key business risks and development opportunities both on a structured and ad hoc basis
- Provide support to the business where they can add value in respect of any matters arising from day to day management of operations
- Develop scenario models to deliver contingency planning in case of emergency or adverse conditions
- Liaise closely with wider finance team to ensure costing information used for pricing or profitability analysis is accurate and optimal
- Support the FP&A team in the delivery of monthly presentation of financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk.
- Work in close partnership with the budget holders and the regional FP&A team to support the production of accurate, timely and comprehensive annual budgets, quarterly re-forecasts and strategic plans as required.
Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible Finance Business Partner in Warwickshire Package:
- £60,000 - £65,000
- 10% Bonus
- Remote working
- Flexi hours
- 25 days holiday