Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an extremely well-known business, who are recognised for their excellent and progressive working culture, who are on the lookout for a Finance Business Partner, due to sustained growth in their Finance division.
This Finance Business Partner role will play a key part within the Finance division, who help the wider business achieve its targets and plans. Strong business partnering and provision of financial support help achieve these targets. You must be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified, with proven experience in a Finance Business Partner role.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner position:
- The evaluation of new business opportunities
- Providing business partner support to the product, pricing and commercial teams
- Providing expert analysis support and commercial guidance
- Providing support to the wider Finance division, ensuring financial processes and financial accounting are completed to an extremely high standard
- The evaluation of marketing activity, pricing and product options, in a commercial manner
The following experience is required for this Finance Business Partner position:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Proven and relevant commercial finance experience
- Experience of planning, forecasting, modelling, partnering and analysis
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Strong leadership skills