Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a fantastic and highly successful business who are searching for a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them as a Finance Business Partner based in Walsall (with hybrid home working)
As Finance Business Partner you will be the Finance Lead in supporting the Commercial team in optimising profitability. You will support the Commercial team, drive commercial excellence and evaluate new business opportunities. A key part of this role will be creating and maintaining a new Long Range Plan (LRP) for the complete business.
Responsibilities: Finance Business Partner, Walsall, £60,000-£65,000
- Provide effective commercial guidance and analysis support.
- Become a subject matter expert in product and pricing and use this knowledge to assist the Commercial team in optimising activity.
- Commercially evaluate marketing activity, product options and pricing through the preparation of business cases. Use these evaluations to assist marketing in driving improved profitability.
- Evaluate new business opportunities
- Carry out post implementation reviews to access the success of activity.
- Provide support to the wider finance team and work as part of the team to ensure financial processes and financial accounting are performed to a high standard.
- Create a new LRP a minimum of twice per year with monthly updates to incorporate the impact of any forecast/business changes.
Qualifications & Skills: Finance Business Partner, Walsall, £60,000-£65,000
- CIMA , ACCA, ACA qualified
- Strong academic background
- Relevant Commercial Finance experience - partnering, planning, forecasting, modelling and analysis
- Confident Finance leader able to influence and guide
- Highly numerate with a passion for using financial tools and processes to assist in driving performance
- Skilled user of Excel
For more information on this exciting Finance Business Partner role based in Walsall please do get in touch