£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
11 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a successful services business based in Stoke who are looking for a qualified accountant to join them as a Finance Business Partner. The role would suit an individual that is either working as a finance business partner now, or a management accountant looking to step into a more commercial role.
The business and finance function are high performing and offers not only great routes of progression but also flexible hybrid working and a fantastic salary and bonus.
Key Skills & Experience: Finance Business Partner, Stoke on Trent, £55,000
- To partner with the business, in particular the operations team, to drive quality analysis and stakeholder management
- To understand the business, challenging and interrogating data to identify improvement opportunities
- To prepare and present the annual budget to the heads of department, providing rigour and challenge as appropriate
- To undertake quarterly forecasts, tracking performance and carrying out trend analysis to update annual budget as appropriate
- To undertake monthly variance analysis
- Overhead management of cost centres for Operations and Support profit centre - and consolidation of all overhead costs
- Over-sight of all change activity investment decisions including appropriate accounting treatment, benefits realisation and tracking against approved spend
- To provide robust, forward-looking insight to drive data driven decision making in the business
- To prepare, analyse and make improvement recommendations for ongoing spend and savings
- To support other finance or company initiatives as required.
Qualifications: Finance Business Partner
- Full professional accountancy qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Keen attention to detail and high standards of accuracy
- Organised and methodical, seeing challenges as development opportunities not problems
- Ability to create strong relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Good written and verbal skills to concisely and accurately present information to a variety of recipients, with confidence and credibility
- Commercial acumen and understanding how the business functions economically - including key performance indicators to drive future improvements
- Influence decision making, ensuring results are aligned to strategic goals and that the financials driving our investment decisions are sound
For more information on this Finance Business Partner role based in Stoke but offers flexible home working please do get in touch