Are you qualified and looking to get more involved in the commercial aspect of finance? Are you looking for a role that offers you autonomy and the opportunity to progress quickly? Do you think you have the capability to take on a commercially focused role in a rapidly growing business?
I am currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a FTSE listed organisation based in Telford. This role has become available due to an internal promotion and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to make the move into a commercially focused position.
You will be working closely with the Sales, Commercial, operations and Delivery teams on a daily basis and is a perfect opportunity get involved in strategic business decisions.
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of monthly reporting cycle, including montly actuals, rolling forecast and budget setting/performance
- Presentation of the financial position at monthly reviews to senior business leaders.
- Interpretation of financial variances from a commercial and delivery perspective, with the ability to make recommendations to drive performance.
- Exemplary balance sheet control.
- Business Partnering across commercial, sales, operations and delivery teams, displaying the confidence and gravitas to support and challenge at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Understand complex and evolving client contract and its financial and commercial implications.
- Understand business risk factors, materiality and revenue recognition principles.
- Identify and address issues which affect business performance.
- Proactive business analysis to help drive profitability and understand business levers.
- Design, implement and produce ad hoc reports and analysis to support the business to enable decision-making.
- Pro-actively involved in improving reporting and processes across Finance.
As Finance Business Partner you will have:
- A relevant qualification is either CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills
- The drive and determination to own this role and the ability to provide insightful financial information and make recommendations
- The desire to be involved in projects and own the process from beginning through to implementation
If you are keen to find out more about this role please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07772863418