£45000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, healthcare
about 1 month ago
Fantastic opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a proud forward-thinking and people-centric manufacturing business based in Coalville Leicestershire. This is a commercial finance position, business partnering key stakeholders providing production cost and margin analysis as well as full P&L control, to support business decision-making and improve profitability. A great chance to really get under the skin of the business and make a difference!
The Finance Business Partner in Coalville Leicestershire will have responsibility for:
- Preparation of Forecasts & Budget for all elements of P&L and balance sheet;
- Instigate and hold monthly/regular review meetings onsite with all stakeholders and budget holders to manage costs and advise on performance;
- Pricing review & monitoring, including margin analysis;
- Production of monthly management accounts with precise analysis and insights, including variance analysis and KPI's;
- Supporting the control of Capital spend including project appraisals;
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliation preparation and review to identify and eliminate risk;
- Support the annual statutory reporting process;
- Implement financial controls across all departments, and ensure adherence.
WHO WE SEEK:
The successful Finance Business Partner we seek needs to be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) who has previous experience of producing management accounts, analysis and business partnering senior business stakeholders (for example Sales, Commercial and Operations). Experience within the manufacturing sector would be highly desirable. You will have strong MS Excel skills, an analytical bias, and have a solid exposure to pricing, margin and costs. ERP system exposure would also be well-regarded.
In person, the Finance Business Partner has to be comfortable and confident in their ability to constructively challenge, having a questioning approach, yet collaborative and a problem-solver. A can-do attitude will get you far! This is working as part of a large team, therefore a team-player is essential, someone who can negotiate and influence in a professional yet down-to-earth manner.
The Finance Business Partner role in Coalville is offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, and there is also a defined contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays on top, life assurance scheme, flexible working can be accommodated, wellness initiatives (full detail on application), career progression (they promote from within!) and more.
If you are interested in finding out more about the excellent Finance Business Partner role, which is based in Colaville, Leicestershire, and want to know more about the role, the business and the future potential please apply at your earliest convenience to this advert with your most recent CV or get in touch with us directly through Linked In.
Note: This Finance Business Partner role is also commutable from West Staffordshire and North Warwickshire