Birmingham, West Midlands
£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + + Study + Discounts
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Birmingham to recruit a new Finance Business Partner to their team. This position offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects. We are looking for an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant/analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be working for an employer that are fast paced, innovative and growing business that appreciate initiative and "thinking outside the box".
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing insight into the business and identifying areas of improvements for efficiencies and profitability.(Full job description available)
- Provide support and analysis
- Develop and update reporting to help manage P&Ls
- Identify areas for improvements - efficiency and profit
- Work with Management accounting to gain information
- Analyse results for budgets and forecasts
- Support forecasting and budgeting process
- Ensure targets are met through accurate forecasting and tracking
- Drive improvements across the business
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
As the successful Finance Business Partner you are likely to have significant experience in an FP&A position or management accounting and live locally to Birmingham.
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Advanced Excel Skills to manipulate high volumes of data
- Strong Communication skills to influence and challenge decisions
The following benefits package is available to the successful Finance Business Partner
- Salary up to £38k
- Study support provided
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and hardworking culture
- Flexible working arrangements
To apply for the Finance Business Partner position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.