Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working exclusively with a well established FMCG business to recruit a commercially focused finance business partner based in Walsall. The role will initially be for a period of 6 months. Working for the financial controller and with the wider business this role will be a critical role in supporting the business through a period of extensive change including a new ERP implementation, full top to bottom process review and operational cost control and improvement.
As the Interim Finance Business Partner, you will provide detailed insight to the board while building strong relationships business wide. The role requires an autonomous, experienced business partner to drive performance and be able to communicate effectively inside and outside of finance. You will be given free reign to implement changes where needed and deliver increased business performance during the business wide change.
As the successful Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will be:
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- Experience of partnering in either an FMCG/Distribution environment
- Major business wide project experience
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong varied ERP knowledge and preferable ERP implementation experience