£40000 - £50000 per annum + FTC
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Warwick in search of an interim Finance Business Partner to join them on 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. They are looking for someone who can positively influence operational heads and support with budgets and financial controls. They are looking for a highly motivated individual with initiative who can work successfully within a cross-functional project environment. The successful professional will be predominantly remote working with odd days in the office.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to get exposure into the manufacturing industry and also work for a business that is a household name. They pride themselves on investing in people's skills and knowledge. Location is very flexible, ideally candidates will be able to get into the office once/twice a week.
As the interim Finance Business Partner your key duties will include:
- Supporting operational heads with the preparation of business plans and budgets
- Preparation and review of monthly management pack
- Development of systems to assist with accurate and timely financial reporting
- Cost centre control
- Support of resource planning, review, and analysis
- Preparation and planning monthly accruals and prepayments
As the successful interim Finance Business Partner, you will ideally be:
- A fully qualified accountant would be desirable but is not essential
- Good working knowledge monthly accruals and prepayments
- Previous experience of business partnering and cost centre control
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful candidate:
- Salary of between £40- £50k (depending on experience) on a 12-month FTC.