Finance Business Partner - 55 - 65k + 15% Bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an organisation in Solihull who require a Finance Business Partner to join their growing business with an aim of supporting the leadership team in driving through strategic growth and improving performance. The role sits within the group function and will be required to partner with all subsidiary finance teams internationally to create ongoing dialogue and support with commercial decision making.
The Finance Business Partner in Solihull will take responsibility for the formulation of budgets and forecasts in line with strategic objectives, driving and measuring performance with a positive impact on profitability. This role will be a commercial business partner to Divisional heads whilst maintaining effective financial and management reporting, full-year forecasts and budgets and providing value-add analysis and commentary to support strategic decisions. The day to day will provide direct exposure to the CFO & CEO which will require a strong personality who can challenge, build relationships and influence at a senior level.
Finance Business Partner in Solihull responsibilities:
- Preparation of regular finance reports for the leadership team, and Co-ordinate the reporting and planning processes by setting accurate timetables, key performance metrics and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and stakeholder requirements.
- Act as a business partner for key finance stakeholders, supporting them in generating and interpreting business information.
- Proactively build own knowledge of new acquisitions and their impact on the business to produce clear reporting.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve processes through best practice.
- Collate, review, and challenge financial performance, budget and forecast information in order to provide insightful reporting.
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified (ACA) Accountant who enjoys a challenge and is looking to step into a role that can offer a wealth of commercial exposure. The right person will be practice trained and has either progressed to Manager/ Senior Manager and now looking for a first move into Industry or someone who has already made the move into Industry and is now looking for the next stage of their progression.
Finance Business Partner in Solihull Package:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 15% Bonus
- 25 days holiday