about 1 month ago
Are you newly qualified or nearing the end of your finance qualification? Do you have some experience working as a Management Accountant or Finance Analyst? Are you looking to move into a Finance Business Partner position?
I am currently recruiting for a large IT organisation based in Telford. They are currently expanding their team and as a result are looking for a Finance Business Partner. As Finance Business Partner you will work on one of the companies key accounts and ensuring reporting deadlines are adhered to as well as forecasting and helping drive business forward.
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Understanding complex and evolving client contract and its financial and commercial implications.
- Understanding business risk factors, materiality and revenue recognition principles.
- Identifying and addressing issues which affect business performance.
- Proactive business analysis to help drive profitability and understand business levers.
- Design, implement and produce ad hoc reports and analysis to support the business to enable decision-making.
As Finance Business Partner ideally you will have:
- A relevant qualification or part Qualified (CIMA ACCA ACA or equivalent or working towards)
- Experience in working closely with the business and operations in a business partnering capacity
- Worked in an environment of continuous process improvement.
- Advanced technical skills including Microsoft Excel are essential and understanding of VBA would be advantageous.
If you are keen on finding out more about this role please feel free to get in touch at or 07772863418