Willenhall, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £70000 per annum
9 months ago
We have partnered up with a very well-established manufacturing business as they are now looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Willenhall. The vacancy is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join the company at an exciting time with the opportunity for future progression and personal development. The role is working with a specific division within the business, reporting into group during a time of growth and development within the business and taking responsibility for partnering with internal stakeholders to drive profit.
You will be Business Partnering directly with senior stakeholders, working on sales, operations and delivery teams, displaying the confidence and gravitas to support and challenge at all levels throughout the organisation you will:
- Understand complex and evolving client contract and its financial and commercial implications.
- Understand business risk factors, materiality and revenue recognition principles.
- Identify and address issues which affect business performance.
- Proactive business analysis to help drive profitability and understand business levers.
- Design, implement and produce ad hoc reports and analysis to support the business to enable decision-making.
You will have strong analytical skills together with the ability to communicate across business function and at all levels you will also need:
- Strong people management skills and the ability to lead a team and drive performance
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure autonomously whilst adhering to strict deadliness.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and explain complex financial information.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and willing to get involved with the business and approach challenges /problems and their resolution with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- An enthusiastic strong team player.
- Fully or part Qualified Accountant (CIMA ACCA ACA or equivalent or working towards)
- Experience in working closely with the business and operations in a business partnering capacity
- To have worked in an environment of continuous process improvement.
- Manufacturing or contract driven business experience is preferred
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and skilled Business Partner to find the next step in their career.
My client is looking to pay between £60,000 - 70,000 DOE