Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + study support if required
11 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working with a growing, multi-sited business based in Wolverhampton, to appoint a Management Accountant who can progress to a level where they are in a visible, vital partnering role. Salary for this role will be £35-40k depending on experience. This offers unrivalled opportunity to progress your career.
With huge scope for development of your business partnering skills, this role holds responsibility for the financial performance reporting for a number of sites across Europe. It would especially suit a CIMA/ACCA studier or a newly-qualified candidate who is ready for the next step.
We will start the interview process in December and look to offer by the end of the year.
Areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Delivering value-add monthly management accounting information
- Preparation of all month end reporting requirements
- Preparation of all budgeting & forecasting information
- Preparation of cash flow and variance analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and balance sheet
- In-depth analysis on costs, inventory and labour usage
- Working closely with the manufacturing functions to maximise margins
- Generally supporting the Business Units from a finance perspective, including site visits and liaison with managers from all operational functions
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified/newly qualified/QBE
- Strong management accounting & analysis skills
- Manufacturing sector experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne at Gleeson Recruitment on 07813 608579