£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + benefits
23 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Warwick in search of a Finance Business Analyst. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the UK. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant or analyst to join their business to support with continuous improvement and operational excellence. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Finance Business Analyst you will report into the head of the department and is responsible for the following:
- Operational evaluation, analysis and commentary. Assist with preparation of presentations.
- Analyse the implementation of the continuous improvement method in each of the sites
- Provide status updates to the Head of Operational Excellence on a regular basis.
- Audit each of the business unit sites on a regular basis giving constructive formal/informal feedback and support including agreed action plans.
- Run gap analysis for all the business units.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual comparison reports, with analysis and identification of GAPs and Opportunities.
- Conduct Monthly reviews with the OE and the BU Management Teams
- Consolidate the gap analysis monthly to have the horizontal (drivers) and vertical (plants) views and impacts to the business.
- Coordinate Financial tracking on all projects / activities that the operational excellence team are involved with and support the teams on delivering plans where appropriate.
- Play a lead role in business improvement decisions and provide direction, analysis, and support. Facilitate the use of Business Improvement Tools through coaching and training when required.
- Support the preparation of annual budget, with targets and recommendations.
The ideal candidate for this role may have already acted as a finance business analyst previously:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience with corporate and non-financial stakeholders in a heavy industry.
- Experience of working working with or in an operational excellence team.
- Experience in continuous improvement projects.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Exposure to BI tools and manipulating data.
- Ideally have an accountancy university degree.
What's On Offer?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!