Bracknell, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
£20000.00 - £23000 per annum
2 months ago
A specialist organisation within there industry is looking to recruit a Finance Associate. The successful Finance Associate will provide support to the wider finance team with accounting, month end and reporting for a number of legal entities and other ad-hoc tasks to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
The Finance Associate will be responsible for:
- Processing Cashbook entries, reconciling bank data to Finance system for all entities under their responsibility.
- Calculating and processing all monthly journals and account reconciliations for all entities under their responsibility, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in completion. (journals include accruals/prepayments and interest calculations)
- Producing monthly Trial balance analysis and commentary on all entities under their responsibility.
- Producing accurate and meaningful monthly reconciliation of all key nominals.
- Providing back up support for mortgage accounting on an adhoc basis as required.
- Work effectively at team level to support the team so that it meets its objectives and goals on a day to day basis.
- Audit support for year end.
- Manage relationships within the organisation as required to deliver specific role accountabilities
As the successful Finance Associate you are likely to have the following experience:
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier, part qualified or equivalent
- PC literate - Excel and Access skills essential.
- Ability to work effectively alone or in teams
- Good communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- A good understanding of double entry and basic accounting terminologies and definitions
There is an attractive benefits package available to the successful Finance Associate including:
- 25 Days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance (4 times salary)
- Pension (contributory)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free on site parking
- On site canteen
To apply for the Finance Associate position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.