Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with this market leading SME in Coventry, in search of a Finance Assistant. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to the wider business. You will be responsible for producing the monthly payroll, including handling starters and leavers, calculating payments, handling queries and collation of payroll information before sending it over to a bureau for finalisation.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, as well as completing the Payroll, you will be responsible for a range oftransactional finance duties, with the option to develop quickly in this established business.
Finance duties include:
- P&L Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Overhead analysis with commentary
- Assist with preparation of UK cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of UK VAT return for review before submission
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets
- Produce ad-hoc analyses and reports as requested by FM and Group FC
- Assist with purchase ledger and sales ledger queries
- Experience gained from working in a financial environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to demonstrate reporting capabilities.
- An eye for detail, working with accuracy.
- Availability immediately or on very short notice is advantageous.
What's On Offer?
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000
- Matched Pension
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory)
- Agile working post probation
- Flexible hours, including early Friday finish
- Free On-site Parking
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.