Birmingham, West Midlands
£10 - £12 per hour + .
about 1 month ago
A fantastic temporary opportunity for a part time Finance Assistant to join a growing organisation in Birmingham . The role is initially a 6 month temporary contract.
The role is part time 25 hours remote working.
- Processing purchase invoices and ensuring they are accurately recorded
- Processing inbound customer orders and confirming back to the customer to ensure complete
- Liaising with delivery company to ensure customer orders
- Creating and issuing Sales invoices
- Reviewing payment status of invoices and following up overdue debt
- Checking PO and shipment status, following up queries and raising tickets where necessary.
- Supporting the launch of a new contract to help ensure a smooth go live and on boarding for new customers
Skills and Experience
- A knowledge of how a finance department works and some of the key activities
- Proficient Microsoft Excel and Word User
- Experience of using cloud-based accounting software, Xero being preferred but not essential.
- A confident self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and using initiative but not afraid to ask for guidance when needed
- Strong communication skills, able to build and maintain effective relationships
- Skilled planner and organiser with an ability to manage several ongoing tasks at the same time
If you have the required skills, please apply