+ holiday pay
4 months ago
Interim Finance Assistant - London - 6 months
Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 at home)
Based near Holborn Tube Station
I'm delighted to be working exclusively with our high profile Asset Management Firm, who are seeking an interim Finance Assistant to support the Finance Manager for about 6 months. This is a superb opportunity that would suit candidates who are available at short notice, with relevant and recent experience of working in a fast-paced transactional finance role.
As part of an International Global business, this role will sit in the London Office and you will be working in a small close-knit finance team, and supporting the Finance Manager with various transactional finance duties.
This is an exceptionally fast-paced business, where attention to detail is paramount.
As the Interim Finance Assistant you will be responsible for the following variety of duties:
- Raising invoices for client on a monthly basis
- Invoice reconciliations
- Processing and posting of staff expenses
- Managing the supplier invoices processes, checking, approving and coding and invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist with month-end and year-end accounting/admin duties
- Manage the Accounts Payable function and Reconciling invoices
- Setting up of new supplier accounts
- Ad-hoc project work
- Systems: Sage, Netsuite, Excel
The ideal Finance Assistant will offer:
- Previous and recent experience of AP and AR and reconciliations
- Potentially previous experience of Sage or Netsuite or similar (full training will be given)
- The ability to multi-task and provide a high level service to the finance team
- Offer a friendly, approachable, enthusiastic personality
- Be available at short notice for interviews and to start
Please do get in touch for further details of this Interim Finance Assistant role and for a full job specification. My London client offers superb training and on-boarding and a superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking vibrant business.