£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Study Support
about 2 months ago
Are you an AAT studier keen for fast-track career development? Does working with a forward thinking, exciting business who truly values their employees sound like somewhere you would thrive?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are excited to be supporting our client looking to add a new Finance Assistant into their team based in Warwick on a permanent, full-time basis. This opportunity has become available due to steady growth within the business, and they can offer industry leading benefits and progression alike. Paying between £18,000 - £22,000 plus AAT study support, this role would be perfectly suited to an AAT studier or junior transactional accountant.
Under the tutelage of a Management Accountant, you will manage all transactional processing for your clients. As you develop, your responsibilities will include balance sheet, VAT returns, fixed assets and accruals - allowing you to progress into a Management Accountant role within the business.
- Process purchase invoices onto general ledger
- Review and process employee expenses
- Set up bank payments
- Complete and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of Sales Ledger
- Ensure the database is kept up to data
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts for client general ledgers
- Review, collate and submit VAT returns
- Journal entries and postings.
- Typical management accounting support, including fixed assets, accruals, prepayments, and some ad-hoc analysis
A lot of the above can be taught; this is a truly developmental position with a junior genuinely passionate about developing a career in finance. Alongside your studies, this is a rare opportunity to be welcomed into a company who will invest in you.