My client, a large construction company situated in Tamworth, is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant on a permanent basis, paying up to £25,000 per annum.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for all things transactional, you will enjoy supporting with the day to day transactions and building relationships with key suppliers.
You will be welcomed into a small and friendly finance team, offering 26 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Interviews will be taking place at the latter end of W/C 8th August - please get in touch to avoid missing out.
Full job specification will be provided.
Finance Assistant duties:
- Creditors management
- Preparation and input of manual invoices and credit notes
- Supplier invoices
- Payment runs - Cheques, BACS and Priority payments
- Customer and vendor master maintenance
- Balance sheet reconciliation support
- Petty cash management and reconciliation
- Intercompany agreements
- National Statistics submissions
- Banking management support
- Integrity and compliance with accounting and Group policies
- Intercompany cash allocation
- Supplier accounts reconciliation
- Ad hoc duties required by Finance Manager
- Ad hoc duties required by Financial Accountant
- AP cash forecasting
To apply for the Finance Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.