£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
about 1 month ago
Finance Assistant - Reading Town Centre
£20,000 - £25,000 + study support + 25 days holiday + pension + study support if required + bens
Hybrid working - 2 days in the office
Our high growth Software client based in Reading Town Centre are in need of a Finance Assistant, due to an extensive period of growth, expansion and also an internal promotion of the existing Finance Assistant.
Ideally you will be able to offer recent and relevant varied finance experience. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an impressive global business, who have recently won awards for the innovative approach to their work, and have a small, but experienced finance team of 10. The role offers AAT study support with this opportunity (or ACCA or CIMA Support if you are studying those Qualifications).
Reporting directly to the Financial Accountant and the Financial Conroller, your duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for the AP and bank entities, including multi-currency processing
- Ensuring all supplier accounts are reconciled within agreed timescales
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expenses and reconciliations
- Handling all queries for all invoices/escalations
- Assisting the FC with month-end activities (accruals, pre-payments etc)
- Supplier statement reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with some other accounting duties, as and when required (cash allocations etc, year-end audit etc)
- Daily use of the in-house system and Excel
Ideally you will be able to offer recent finance experience, potentially from working within a global organisation, but equally UK only experience is also welcomed here. My client is seeking someone who is articulate, willing to go the extra mile and be comfortable and happy working in a small team.
My client is based in Reading Town Centre, within easy reach of both train and bus networks. Please contact me for further information and for a full job spec of this superb Finance Assistant role.