Finance Assistant - Maidenhead
Hybrid working - 2 days in the office, 3 at home
Salary Guide: £18,000 - £22,000 + 25 days holiday, pension, 5% annual bonus
I'm delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Assistant for our Maidenhead based IT client. Reporting into a very experienced, personable and team-focused Financial Controller, you will enjoy a varied and very rewarding Finance role - that covers invoicing, statement reconciliations, finance administration and credit control duties.
The Finance Assistant role:
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will have sole responsibility for the overall accounts payable duties, including posting invoices, as well as supporting the finance team with suppliers, payment runs, bank reconciliations, and also any ad-hoc projects.
Your responsibilities as the Finance Assistant will include:
- Processing and coding and matching purchase invoices (around 400 - 500 invoices per month)
- Performing daily Supplier statement reconciliations
- Handling multi-currency bank postings and reconciliations
- Monitoring the In-box on Outlook as well as having responsibility for the ticketing system and actioning queries
- Answering and actioning calls both internally and externally
- Filing of all Accounts documentation
- Supporting other team members within the Finance Department as and when required
- Creating new Customer and Supplier accounts in the accounting system
- My client is looking for a flexible, target driven individual, who is able to work to deadlines, thrives in a fast paced environment, is keen to learn and committed to getting the job done well and accurately
- You will have a good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
- You will be confident, team players, and be well organised and offer a professional, personable manner
- This role is ideally suited to candidates who have at least a year of previous finance experience and also willing to learn!
- Full training will be provided in relation to the systems and processes used within the business.
Why work with our client?
- The opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company
- Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role
- They are a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees
Our client will offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Group Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 50% off annual Gym membership
- Dental cover
- Enhanced Paternity Leave
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- On-site gym
- Employee assistance program
- Study support (if required, if you are studying - AAT/ACCA or CIMA
This is a superb Finance Assistant role, where you will be well trained and supported by our client and you will be working in a fun, experienced, loyal team and an annual bonus is also on offer (up to 5% per year). Please do get in touch for further details. You ideally will be a car owner and have a full driving license, due to the remote location of our client, who are on the outskirts of Maidenhead.