£12.00 - £18.00 per hour
8 months ago
Finance Assistant - Bow, London - Temporary Role
Duration: 2 Months
My well established client in the construction industry based in the Bow area with car parking on site require an experienced finance assistant to join their finance team for a 2 month assignment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cashbook records
- Processing payment runs via BACS following company approval process
- Sales Ledger/ Sub Contractor Ledger (invoices/payments input, etc.)
- CIS returns and submission
- Bank reconciliation
- Dealing with Sub Contractors/ Sales related queries
- Preparing invoices and credit notes
The successful applicant will be:
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Have a flexible working approach
- Be personable in nature
It is essential you have demonstrable experience of CIS and have ideally previously worked in the construction industry. You will be immediately available and able to start the assignment at short notice.
Systems Knowledge: Red Sky or Coins experience would be an advantage
For more information please contact me directly.