Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
3 months ago
Finance Assistant - 12 month Fixed Term Contract - based in Princes Risborough, Bucks
£20,000 - £25,000 + 25 days holiday + pension, life assurance, long-term career opportunities
Must be a car driver and car owner due to rural location of client
35 hour week - hybrid working (1-2 days a week in the office)
I am delighted to seeking a Finance Assistant for my client, who are very proud of their achievements to date. They operate within the UK, and employ over 100 people in their office, with plans to add more talented people to their team each year. This is a newly created role, that ideally would suit individuals who offer some previous finance experience (likely to be transactional finance) who are keen to continue their career with a reputable company.
You will support the Head of Finance and work within a Finance team of 8, and you will provide a high level of standard within your work and are likely to have covered a previous transactional finance role previously and recently.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the company as they are expanding, and adding more staff members to the growing, well established business.
Your role will most certainly be varied and will include:
- Purchase Ledger invoices - and entering invoices onto the accounts system
- Coding, Matching and Batching of invoices and handling queries (PO queries etc)
- Preparing BACS payments each week for importing to the bank
- Sales Ledger duties - allocating cash and raising credit notes and refunds
- Ad-hoc chasing of overdue balances to support the finance team
- Assisting with Internal and External Audits
- Organising refunds and credit notes
- Ad-hoc projects and month-end duties
The ideal profile for the successful Finance Assistant will include:
- Recent transactional finance experience - maybe Accounts Payable or Sales Ledger experience
- Be available at short notice for commencing this role
- Be systems savvy and able to multi task at all times
- Be Team spirited, focussed and happy to communicate with all levels of personnel
This is a unique, exceptional opportunity to join a well established UK Services business that seek to add valuable talent to their team. This role will offer hybrid working, flexible hours and a long term opportunity to become a permanent member of the team. Please contact me for further details of this Finance Assistant role.