Dudley, West Midlands
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Finance & Admin Manager - new position for a growing business based in Dudley.
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working with a Black Country based business to appoint a Finance & Admin Manager to their team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation in a role that will shape and develop the current team across all aspects of accounts & administration.
Your focus will be to support the accounts & administration functions of the business, with a view to assisting with longer-term business growth.
- Performing all day to day finance operations, including overseeing the ledgers and reconcilations
- Ensuring the busienss is up to date with reconciliations, queries and other outstanding issues for month & year end requirements
- Preparation of financial reports
- Balance sheets recs, trial balance and provision of general financial information for the directors
- Supporting the wider business team in the management of administrative and regulatory matters
- Cash position reporting
- Managing all related stakeholders across the business for compliance requirements, including health & safety, bank reports and system improvements
- Creating and maintaining strong cross-functional working partnerships with the wider business
This is a permanent opportunity that will offer a fantastic challenge for a candidate who is motivated by change and a chance to demonstrate their wide-ranging skills base. Salary ranges from £32-38k per annum plus benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as an experienced bookkeeper, potentially with an AAT qualification, with the desire and ability to take those skills a step higher. The successful candidate will very likely have the following background:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in a role as an Accounts/Finance Manager in a smaller organisation
- Clear skills in developing administrative processes and ensuring regulatory compliance
- A strong understanding of end-to-end purchase/sales ledger functions and processes
- Exposure to system updates and process improvements
- Strong communication skills, able to motivate and mentor key members of staff
- Hands on bookkeeping capabilities, willing to clear backlogs and assist with more repetitive tasks
- Strong Excel skills
Formal qualifications are not a requirement - personality fit and a positive attitude are key attributes for success in this role.
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.