Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a professional services organisation based in the centre of Birmingham, who are looking to appoint a Finance Analyst to work in their operations team, focusing on analysis of the technology arm of the business. The successful Finance Analyst can expect a salary of £27,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Finance Analyst will ensure budgets are managed correctly, applying necessary controls to deliver outcomes. This is an operational role and will require someone with an outgoing personality, with the ability to collate information from various departments to aid with the analysis.
Agile working on offer- you will be in Birmingham 2 x a week.
This would best suit someone who loves data, but also enjoys being a central communication point of the business, with a commercial mindset.
Finance Analyst duties:
- Manage the documentation of financial processes within the technology function
- Assist with the budget creation process on behalf the technology function
- Work with Group Finance to review IT budgets, providing updates and analysis on spend
- Work with the Supplier Relationship team- manage all contracts, ensuring all costs of renewals are documented and processed
- Support Asset Manager in technology and financial aspects of the procurement process
- Work with the transformation team, analysing budgets and ensuring everything is correctly documented
- Deliver Financial Reports within agreed SLA
Finance Analyst role requirements:
- Strong IT Finance experience
- Strong Excel skills - financial modelling
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Ability to work with key stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work toward tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.