Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £28000 per annum
6 months ago
Do you have a good understanding of service charge? Are you looking for a position that will give you the opportunity to gain some really good business partnering experience?
A large property business based in Birmingham City Centre is looking for a Finance Analyst - Service Charge to start on a permanent basis.
As Finance Analyst - Service Charge you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the operational teams in your area. Building relationships to encourage and motivate a high level of rent and service charge awareness.
- Supporting the operational teams in preparing and completing, accurate and timely annual service charge budgeting for the courts.
- Working closely with operational teams to complete the service charge statements at year end, detailing the costs and revenues.
- Supporting on budgets and statements as well as responding to clients queries directly.
- Investigating costs, and reporting findings to advise the team on possible solutions and appropriate course of action.
- Calculations of charges by inputting data onto relevant models.
As a Finance Analyst - Service Charge, ideally you will have:
- Relevant service charge experience (essential)
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or AAT qualified (desirable)
- Experience of working within property (Desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Good analytical skills
- Intermediate user of spreadsheet packages
- IT literate and familiarity with financial databases
- Competitve salary
- Free Parking
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Coffee Shop
Click on the apply Finance Analyst - Service Charge role click the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.