Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an excel wizard?? Have you got any experience with MI and worked as analyst? Do you have the confidence to work with large amounts of data and have the capability to manipulate data in excel?
A well-known business based in Wolverhampton are looking for an experienced Analyst to join their team for a period of 3 - 6 months to assist with data analysis for the business partnering team.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required datasets, reports and dashboards
- Work with large volumes of data and produce reports for board meetings whilst working to tight deadlines
- Development of Business Intelligence reports including developing data models, dashboards & reports using the Microsoft SQL tools and producing MI report
- Ensure the availability and performance of developed reports, dashboards for the Financial Controller and Finance Business Partners and where relevant users across the business.
- Provide training on analytics tools and reporting solutions to the Financial Controller and Finance Business Partner encouraging the business to get the most out of the tools provided and ensure they are continuously developed to meet their needs.
As Finance Analyst you ideally will have:
- Excellent excel skills and proven capability of working with large volumes of data
- Experience in producing MI reports
- Worked within the finance team and understand information required by the Financial Controller
If you're immediately available or can start at short notice please get in touch or apply ASAP