Are you an advanced Excel user? Do you enjoy creating reports?
I am keen to speak with advanced Excel users, who enjoy analysing data and creating reports, for a newly created Finance Analyst role based in Nuneaton. This would suit someone who is commercially minded, a strong communicator who can put their own processes and procedures in place. Initially, you will be employed on a 6-month FTC with the view of becoming a permanent member of staff. This Finance Analyst role is paying between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Finance Analyst duties:
- Assist with Budget and Business Plan preparation, by liaising with the wider business.
- Cost center control (including monthly accounting and forecasting analysis).
- Preparation and review of monthly management information.
- Capital and expense project appraisal, budgeting and forecasting.
- Support the preparation and presentation of project financials.
Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Experience in one of the following roles or similar: Finance Graduate, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant
- Strong IT skills including Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail
- Ambitious and self-motivated.