Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a successful, family run brand situated in Kingswinford and supporting with the on boarding of a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a systems super user, who enjoys reporting and efficiency's. Due to expansion, the Finance Analyst will have involvement with up and coming projects. Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
This is an opportunity for someone to really make their mark, create their own processes and see value add quickly, you will have the chance to change the organisations reporting process, and be a central finance spokes person.
The successful Finance Analyst will be joining a brand which really values their employees, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills, gain access to a 24/7 helpline for you and your family for mental health awareness, fantastic discount on products, access to health club, restaurant and shopping discounts and free parking!
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- You will be working across the finance function and the wider business to ensure the accuracy and compliance of financial information throughout the business.
- Supporting the monthly profit forecast by working alongside the sales team.
- Produce detailed business cases across all lines of business to support management decisions on business activities
- Conduct regular monthly reviews of KPI performance compared to forecast and budget with key team members to update profit expectations
- Support monthly forecasting models and sensitivity analysis to understand and manage the impacts of seasonality, trend, and cyclicality on business drivers.
- In partnership with pricing team, prepare financial/KPI models to support pricing changes
- Effectively communicates key findings to management through presentations and working papers.
- Proactively identifies trends and provides meaningful, actionable analysis and conclusions.
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.