Are you a keen Trainee Accountant looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, this could just be what you've been waiting for!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are on the lookout for a bright, enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join a fantastic international business based near Halesowen. This is an extremely exciting time to join a rapidly growing business where you will join their close knit, friendly finance team reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take that next step in your career, which comes with an excellent starting salary of £27,000 + Study support.
To be considered for this role you must be coming to the end of your AAT exams or have begun your CIMA/ACCA qualification.
The primary purpose of the role is to be responsible for the Fixed Asset Reporting.
- Produce the monthly accounts, providing insights into variances to plan, trends and future risks and opportunities.
- Provide data and take responsibility for the KPIs, budgeting, forecasting and performance reviews.
- Learn and have a consistent insight of Fixed Asset within the business.
- Review and approve all Fixed Asset balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Implement processes and infrastructure to deliver information efficiently and effectively.
- Complete analysis required by the senior leadership team to assist in effective decision making.
- AAT Qualified / Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Analytically minded and numeric
- SAP experience
- Highly motivated individual with ambitions to progress within the business
- Excellent Excel modelling skills. Adept at analysing and manipulating data
- Commercially minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination and drive to succeed
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter.