£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a multi million £ turn over business based in Crewe, with their need to recruit a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role, reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance paying up to £37,000 per annum + study support and amazing benefits.
The business offer hybrid working giving employees the opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week.
Commercial Finance Analyst:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the monthly profit forecast by working alongside the sales team.
- Produce detailed business cases across all lines of business to support management decisions on business activities
- Conduct regular monthly reviews of KPI performance compared to forecast and budget with key team members to update profit expectations
- Support monthly forecasting models and sensitivity analysis to understand and manage the impacts of seasonality, trend, and cyclicality on business drivers.
- In partnership with pricing team, prepare financial/KPI models to support pricing changes
- Effectively communicates key findings to management through presentations and working papers.
- Proactively identifies trends and provides meaningful, actionable analysis and conclusions.
- Proficiency using Excel.
- Willing to learn reporting tools such as PowerBI.
- High business acumen with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization for process improvement and solution development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make comprehensive decisions quickly, while maintaining established company processes.
- Ability to manage group dynamic, facilitate effective team interaction, and negotiate effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum Skills/Experience/Educational Requirements
- Graduate Degree
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, planning, decision-making, process improvement, communication, and problem solving.
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.