£25000 - £35000 per annum + full study support and great benefits
9 days ago
Our client is a prominent leader within their industry and strives to work with collaboration and innovation at the heart of everything that they do. They are now looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Finance Team in their Telford office.
You could be working within a company that is committed to their employee's development and value a healthy work environment.
A Finance Analyst will typically:
- Maintain product cost structures and producing meaningful cost variance analysis.
- Develop labour productivity reports and weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare monthly Stock and Cost of Sales journals, completing monthly stock balance sheet account reconciliations, and month-end inventory cut-off tests.
- Analysing costs for materials, labour and overheads.
- Assisting with reporting of the financial performance of Continuous Improvement projects.
Finance Analysts will ideally:
- Have a solid understanding of cost analysis, budgets and forecasts.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Be ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £35,000 and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 / +44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉