£17.00 - £20.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are on the lookout for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join an international business on a 4-6 month contract. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business where you will have full sight of financials and can impact business decisions.
Based in Kidderminster, you will be joining a top performing team, where your skills will be recognised and rewarded.
As part of the Finance team of around 20 employees you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Supporting month end, monthly reporting packs and P&L reviews for group
- Weekly and Monthly KPI reporting and preparation of Financial Performance Information to the business
- Analytical support for the Finance Managers and Business Stakeholders
- Work in tandem with the other Commercial Analysts to ensure quality control and best practice is developed including streamlining regular processes, reporting and analysis
- Investigation and resolution of queries, ensuring queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Writing commentary to include in business performance reports
- Liaison with Business stakeholders to manage and drive performance
- Work closely in collaboration with HR on Partner performance, promotions, etc.
- Contributing to budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Supporting the Finance Managers across a range of commercial projects as required
- Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Analytically minded and numeric
- Highly motivated individual with ambitions to progress within the business
- Excellent Excel modelling skills. Adept at analysing and manipulating data
- Commercially minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination and drive to succeed
- Previous experience working in Retail / FMCG industry with complex reporting would be desirable
To apply for the Commercial Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter.