£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are on the lookout for a Finance Analyst to join a well renowned business. Based in Bromsgrove, you will be working on a new project reporting directly into the Senior Business Partner, where your skills will be recognised and rewarded.
Depending on experience you can earn a salary up to £40,000 per annum + Study Support.
The primary purpose of the role will be to analyse large volumes of complex data, with a huge focus identifying areas for improvement, and reporting anomalies and trends.
Tasks in this role include:
- Providing support to key Finance Managers initiatives such as system development and performance analysis
- To build and evaluate financial models utilising BW, Excel and Alteryx software and
- Create useful reports to visualise trends, KPI's and aid forecasting.
- Reviewing updates and half-year financials with Business Partners and
- Assisting Finance Business Partners in calculating net margin
- Providing data to explain profitability performance across key product lines
- Developing and managing KPI's and driving divisional performance in-line with the rest of the business.
- Ownership over multiple cost centres in SAP
- Providing key trend analysis insights
- Supporting key Finance Business Partners
- Part Qualified / Finalist ACCA / CIMA
- Analytically minded and numeric
- Highly motivated individual with ambitions to progress within the business
- Excellent Excel modelling skills. Adept at analysing and manipulating data
- Commercially minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination and drive to succeed
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.