£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + Study Support, Free Parking
about 1 year ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an International manufacturing organisation in Coleshill to recruit a Finance Analyst who will be responsible for supporting financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting, process improvement, and supporting the business with various projects. The business is going through significant change and this role will be crucial in identifying and implementing a new reporting and consolidations system, developing a new suite of internal reports to improve performance and create new processes to manage spend.
The business has an international presence and an annual turnover into the hundreds of millions. The role will require an individual who enjoy collaborating and building relationships across finance.
This is a developmental role where someone with experience in intercompany, and handling large data sets will have the support to develop into an experienced FP&A Analyst.
Finance Analyst responsibilities include:
- Business unit performance reporting and support in production of management reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Consolidation and analysis of forecasts and budgets
- Intercompany reconciliation and reporting
- Monthly Profitability Analysis
- Provide robust, accurate, timely and insightful management information and reporting to various stakeholders and interested parties
- Work closely with the Commercial, Operational and Business Partner teams to ensure variances are understood
The right person for the role will need to be a Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with experience in working in a role managing high volumes of data and handling complex reporting. The environment is fast paced and demanding at peak times, which will require a robust and driven individual. Aerospace, automotive or manufacturing industry experience will be an advantage.
Finance Analyst package:
- Permanent up to £37k
- Study Support
- Flexible / Hybrid Working (3 days office based)
- Health care
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.