Solihull, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Study Suppport
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Solihull in search of a Part Qualified Finance Analyst. This is a new accounting position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects.
We are looking for an ambitious, commercially minded accountant or analyst to join the business to support across a variety of functions. The business is going from strength to strength and looking for someone to work within their current finance team.
As Finance Analyst you will report into the Finance Business Partner and be responsible for the following:
- Build strong relationships to take a proactive approach to avoid budget overspends.
- To provide insight to departments
- Working with the team to develop KPI reporting
- Assisting consolidation of group management packs for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Accurate forecasting & tracking to ensure productivity
- Ensure visibility & cost control around spend patterns across
- Analyse implications of overspends
- Reviewing overhead variances for divisions
- Support the finance business partners
- Liaise with teams to control productivity delivery
The ideal candidate for this role may have already acted as a finance analyst previously, or has worked in a similar role and looking for the next step.
- Part-Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen
- Previous experience in a similar finance position
- Ideally studied accountancy at University level.
What's on Offer?
- Salary up to £35,000 + Study Support + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements