Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a Multi-site organisation in Birmingham City Centre who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team, with an aim of supporting the senior finance Business partner.
This position will see a part qualified accountant take more responsibility supporting the Senior Finance Business Partner working as a key member of the Finance support team providing commercial analysis and supporting with financial reporting, forecasting, projects, ad hoc analysis, key stakeholder requirements and business development.
The role will sit within a team who are managing multi-million pound contracts and will offer an opportunity to develop the skillset needed to develop into a Senior Finance Business Partner role in the future. Due to the nature of the role, it will offer a wealth of hands on accounting exposure, whilst also providing exposure to strict reporting deadlines and interaction with Senior Stakeholders.
The company pride themselves in developing talented individuals and look to set up learning and development plans which can include mentoring schemes, management and leadership courses and training days to ensure talented individuals are constantly developed.
Salary Up to £35k depending on experience
Hybrid Working - Flexible Working
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support for period end reporting and results.
- Act as a key member of the operations team providing financial expertise and insight.
- Extract and analyse data from a range of sources that can be used to drive performance.
- Support operations team with system development and implementation.
- Develop business cases and recommendations for expenditure decisions.
- Supporting external commissioner relationships and associated commissioner reporting and audit requirements.
- Manage forecasting models and associated reporting for the business area.
- Support the annual budgets and rolling forecasts for key stakeholders ensuring operations team buy-in and participation.
- Provide support to implementation teams for new business wins.
Ideally you'll be they type of person who enjoys taking ownership and accountability for your role, with initiative and willingness to take on new aspects of the role.